Sunday, October 21, 2007

Snow Interruption

Well, today the weather drastically changed. I woke up this morning and saw a couple of inches of snow. I guess working on the roof is out of the question.

So, today was a day of planning. I'm trying to figure out the best way to make a bell form or purchase one. I want to make bells out of light rope, but need to attach it to something. I didn't have any luck finding pre-made forms on the internet. I'm leaning toward using flexible copper tubing to make the form.

I also need to decide how many light controllers to buy for the new show features. I need two or three. I better figure it out very soon. Time is running out. I know that I need an MP3 Music controller though. I already bought an FM transmitter. It works great! I plan to broadcast on 88.7 FM which is an unused frequency here.

Oh, you may wonder why I decorate the back yard (regarding last post). My house backs to a green belt which has a street bordering the other side. Here's some photos of the view behind the house and the snowy weather.


I'll let you know what controllers I purchase for the show tomorrow. I'm also going to look at some fiber optic trees that may be on sale at Hobby Lobby. That would be something new for the show.

No comments: