Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Great Progress

I finally had a chance to write an update. I made great progress on installation of lights this past weekend. I have all perimeter roof line lights (clear and blue icicle, motion, and ribbon) and front widow lights installed. Total installed lights so far is 25,290.

I decided to purchase an MP3 controller and two 16 circuit light controllers. The light controllers will control new features: eight 3' trees, seven bells, and several roof top light strings. All are part of new scenes with music synchronization.

Oh, the fiber optic trees weren't on sale so I'm going to use net lighting which used to be install on the Austrian Pines in the backyard. They will simulate trees with a triangular shape.

This weekend is suppose to be warm so I hope to install much more.

No comments: