Monday, November 19, 2007

Another Great Day!

Today, I left work at Noon and worked on installing lights and electrical until 2200. The weather was so nice. The temperature at 2200 was still 52 degrees! I would have kept working if I wasn't so hungry. I installed most of the trees and deer for the Winter Wonderland scene and more controllers and electrical. I now have 52,762 lights installed.

I have some repairs to make. Peppermint Patty needs her hair glued on again and her ice skating rink is not lighting up. Jesus's manger needs to be repaired with glue too. One set of wise men need lighting repair too.

I had planned on using a large, 6,288 light LED message display in my show to inform viewers of the FM radio station for music synchronization and other messages, but last month, the sign stopped working. I haven't been able to make it work. It won't boot up. I found software for $300, but I'm worried it might not solve the problem. I requested information on the software from the vendor, but they haven't sent it yet. Maybe that is a sign (no pun intended). I may need to make a hand-painted sign instead.

Well, the weather is suppose to get cold the next few days, so I can do the needed repairs and figure out what to do about the message board.

No comments: