Thursday, November 15, 2007

Away From the Project

Hi! I am currently sitting in Sky Harbor Airport (PDX) passing time until my flight back to Denver. I was on a business trip for a few days and haven't been able to update the blog or work on Lights In Motion.

However, I did make progress on installation of show features last weekend. The weather was beautiful! I was able to install most of the electrical on the roof. I also installed the new fireworks frames and the Light Stripes, as I call them, on the upper roof. They are strings of 100 mini-lights that will be synchronized to music. I also installed the 14' Light Tree with 5400 lights, many of the snowflakes, and the new string of strobes in the Ash tree.

I now have a total of 39,579 lights installed. I have much more to install this weekend.

I still have to write the music synchronization too. I hope that won't take too long. It should be interesting. I also hope to have the website updated in the next day or so as well. Lots to do! I better get on it!!

:)

No comments: